Sunday, May 31, 2009

Finally........Some artwork!

After the loooooooong month of May and getting my son graduated from High School, I can finally relax and post some things I have been working on. The card holders I made came from my fellow CTMHers, so I would like to thank you ladies for your wonderful talents. THANK YOU! I really love our new 3 ring binder, I had the most fun making this as well as out Memory Keepers box. I hope you enjoy the art and hopefully I can start posing more often, so please check back.




The Silhouette Paper pack was used for my son's prom layout.

The Key To My Heart paper pack was used for my daughter's homecoming layout.


Memory Keeper's Box

Three Ring Binder was made with the Animal Cookies paper pack.



2 comments:

  1. you've been busy. I esp. like the 3 ring binder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the HS graduate!! What a major milestone! I also love all the neat projects you've been working on!!!

    ReplyDelete