Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Come joing me for a crop or two!!

I have a couple of upcoming crops that I would like to share with you. The first one is June 27th in Tallula, Il from 10a-10p. The fee is $10 for the day and that includes food, drinks and goodie bags.
The second crop is a 3 day event in July. The dates are July 24-26 from 10a on Fri-4p on Sunday. This event never closes!! This 3 day crop is held in Springfield, IL at the Howard Johnsons.If you would like to crop 24/7 you can, and I have people who do. The event is $65 for 3 days $45 for 2 days and $30 for 1 day. This price includes meals, drinks, some goodies and lots of fun and time to get things done. The price DOES NOT include your hotel room. If you choose to stay there is a discounted price for the room.
I really hope you can join us for either event and for all the details, please contact me @jacquebarbee@myctmh.com or 217-415-4378.

No comments:

Post a Comment